Your new company
An industry leader within the insurance space well established across Australasia, with multiple brands and products under their umbrella is looking to bring on a product specialist to join an exciting project in a 9-month fixed term position.
Your new role
In this position you will support the enhancement to insurance products during an exciting time of change, as an expert in the team.
You will be vital in future-proofing their portfolio of products and processes across the organization, and to do this you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Engage with a range of stakeholders including senior leadership as a go-to person for the project
- Gather requirements specific to the insurance products (for which you will be THE specialist!)
- Update and create new processes
- Make best use of tools such as Confluence and Sharepoint to share information with internal and external stakeholders.
You will have demonstrated skills in articulating concepts to stakeholders from non-technical backgrounds. In addition to this you will:
- Have prior experience in mapping business processes to support business process enhancement and/or re-engineering within a technical environment.
- Demonstrate good communication skills in engaging with audiences from diverse backgrounds with varying viewpoints - verbal and written.
- Have a good understanding of the product lifecycle. An understanding of SDLC would be beneficial.
Previous experience within the insurance industry or the financial services sector enabling product enhancements would be highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your product-oriented career within the Technology industry, within a well established organization with a range of exciting products. With offices based in Auckland CBD and a hybrid-work approach, you will be part of a diverse team that is people-oriented and supports growth from within!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2667116