Your new company
Are a technology based leading global corporate payments company.
Your new role
The Product Marketing Manager will lead cross functional efforts in the creation of compelling positioning and go-to-market strategies to accelerate purchase decisions and drive product adoption. The role will be instrumental in driving product penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years’ experience in product management., digital or product marketing preferably in the B2B space
- 5+ years’ experience in high-transaction industry (e.g. credit card, telecom, utilities, payments) or fintech
- Demonstrable experience in the development of web pages, pitch decks, playbooks, datasheets, videos, and other sales/customer/partner collateral
- Thrives on planning, process and data-driven marketing
- A great communicator, both verbal and written, able to liaise with stakeholders from all levels
- Strong project management skills, from concept to execution
- Ability to look at tricky situations through a solutions-focused lens
- Works productively in a fast paced environment
- A test-and-learn mindset who continuously strives to optimise activity
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to gather and interpret data to draw insight
- Sound understanding of drivers of performance across internal and external sales and marketing channels, to drive acquisition, engagement and retention
You will get to work in this exciting role, playing a big part in the future success of the organisation. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits as well.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2673607