Your new company
Are a newly formed subsidiary of one of New Zealand's top companies.
Your new role
will involve helping explore ideas for new products and services, and lead marketing activities to launch them into the market. You will be tasked with identifying profitable marketing channels that acquire, retain, and grow customers.
No day will be the same and you will be expected to:
- Grasp the characteristics of markets, competition, and customers
- Identify and test marketing channels to acquire, retain and grow customers including; PPC, EDM, social, direct sales and web content amongst others
- Craft compelling communications for use in channel testing and collateral
- Run experiments to gather insights and data to help drive decisions
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A passion for understanding customers problems and behaviour and being data driven
- Experience in launching a new product or service
- Well-rounded marketing skills and knowledge including analytic tools
- Experience with organic and paid social media including AdWords
- Great writing skills and ability to craft messaging that connects to customers
- An ability to think big picture as well as drill into the detail
You will get a fantastic opportunity to grow into this dynamic role with the organisation and join a highly motivated and supportive team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2630636