Your new company
My client is looking for an experienced Product Manager to be responsible for Identity & Access Management within the Digital Services team. They are one of the largest employers in the Canterbury region and are investing heavily into technology to help meet the organisation's goals.
Your new role
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for the Identity and Access programme and it’s overall product lifecycle, ensuring the digital products are managed strategically and meet the products consumer current and future needs. You will also be involved in supporting product strategy and delivery of change across the organisation. You will report to the Chief Digital Officer and lead a team which will be made up of Application Support specialists and Senior Business Analysts.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Manage a product through the different phases of delivery and continuously improve the product through incident management, monitoring, evaluating and service support
- Lead the process of building, developing an managing products as well as ensuring it aligns with the company (values) and users
- Engage with business owners, users and customers to prepare for, plan, product releases and go live
- Work closely with stakeholders to integrate new digital processes or jobs
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in both Product Management and Identity and Access Management.
- Proficient in using Saviynt Security Manager, Azure AD, LDAP when designing and implementing solutions involving federation with SAML against 3rd party identity providers and multi-factor authentication.
- Good understanding with end-to-end software development lifecycle and methodologies around integration and delivery
- Skilled in agile methodologies and delivery
- Pro-active, one team approach and excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- Relocation fees covered for the right person
- Working from Home flexibility
- Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
- Join a highly skilled team
- Competitive Remuneration
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Shanise now on 036695534.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2642401