Your new company
The client I am working with are a progressive and growing company. They have strategically identified an area in the business that they believe would benefit the most from growth. Hosting a talented team of engineering professionals, this company have operated in numerous locations and are 100% NZ owned.
What you'll need to succeed
- Prime CBD location
- A personal annual, detailed medical assessment
- 5 week’s leave
- Immediate participation in the bonus scheme
- Possible opportunity to join the Employee Share Ownership Scheme after meeting normal requirements.
- 10+ Years' Experience (incl 5+ Years' Project Management Experience)
- Knowledge of drafting, interpreting, and evaluating specifications, drawings, plans, construction methods and procedures.
- Up to date with relevant technical standards, legislation, and codes of practice
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross - functional environment
You will have a pivotal role within the team and be responsible to the Director for the overall performance of the Structural Team’s projects. You will manage a portfolio of work with a collection of clients, taking responsibility for client relationships as well as the project management, design, documentation, and delivery of the projects. You will develop relationships with Client’s representatives, Architects, and other key collaborators as required by the project.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click “apply now”, or alternatively contact Cian Romaine on 09 884 1555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role or other opportunities in the Engineering sector. #2552334