Your new company
My client is an award-winning multi-discipline consultancy who are looking to grow their Geotechnical team here in Christchurch. They work on a range of exciting projects across the South Island and have worked on several well-known projects in Christchurch. They have offices throughout New Zealand and a presence in Australia.
Your new role
Your new role will include working alongside a team of civil and Geotechnical engineers on projects across the South Island. The type of work is varied ranging from residential and rural development, to commercial sites and large scale land development projects. They are looking for an experienced and qualified Geotechnical engineer who can comfortably work with a wide range of commercial and residential developments.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in New Zealand
- Recognised degree in Geotechnical engineering
- Be a recognised Chartered Professional Engineer in New Zealand or be working towards chartership
- Experience with slope stability analysis, liquefaction and foundation design
- Experience with construction monitoring and subcontractor supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an acute attention to detail
- Management experience with a desire to lead a team
In return you will receive a great remuneration package, a very flexible work environment, exposure to varied and interesting projects as well as the opportunity for further career advancement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2661410