Your new company
This company is owned and operated by two best friends who grew up together. The company has won several large contracts throughout the years and they are only going to get bigger and bigger. Based just off the Christchurch Southern motorway.
Fantastic modern workshop within a growing company!
Want to work for a company where the owner’s chip in themselves and value your input? This might just be the perfect place for you!
Your New Role
Your new company is looking for an experienced plumber to join their growing team, you will be responsible for site visits and installations of top of the range hot tubs all over Canterbury.
- General Plumbing.
- Assisting cranes with safely lifting the products onto customer properties around Canterbury.
- Preforming installs and diagnosing issues for existing customers.
- Providing spectacular customer service.
About you You’ll be experienced in various plumbing tasks in either residential or commercial roles with both technical and physical skills proven to be efficient and effective within your trade. What you’ll need to succeed Full training will be provided for installations, but a strong plumbing background is essential!
- Experience in Plumbing/Drainlaying
- Ability to travel around the country to install hot tubs
- Full, clean NZ drivers licence
- Positive attitude and great communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Modern, tidy workshop with plenty of tools and equipment.
- Competitive salary.
- Training and development opportunities with room for progression within the company.
- Friendly, fun work environment, large break room with a pool table.
- Regular work celebrations.
What you need to do now For more information give me a call on 03 669 5538 or send me an email at Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:Jacob.email@example.com]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a change, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2651353