Your new company
On the hunt for administrative experts to join a multinational insurance company!
Working Monday - Friday (with no weekend work). This is a hybrid working arrangement where you will be required to work from both home and sometimes in the office. Initially it will be a 6 month fixed term position, with the possibility to go permanent.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to remediate any errors in the process or policies either through a system or process change. The role also assists with customer facing tasks from time to time to support the business with its obligations to our partner and customers. Overall, the role is responsible for ensuring that allocated work is dealt with efficiently and accurately and in a customer focus manner, and that operational processes are followed. The role requires excellent teamwork, being agile, motivated, open to work with a certain level of ambiguities and a commitment to working with others to achieve unit and business goals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of and/or ability for undertaking clerical/administrative duties
- At least 1-2 years Office Administration experience Skills demonstrated through experience
- Intermediate computer skills (particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- High level administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numerical and verbal literacy skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Clear customer service orientation
- Ability to process high volumes of work
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrates high levels of initiative
- Process driven
- Highly team orientated
- Reliable, resilient & motivated
What you'll get in return
- A professional and results orientated administrator who is a proven multitasker, he/she will be structured and willing to take ownership of tasks. A collaborative team player who is friendly with an outgoing approach, he/she will always appear positive and proactive.
- All computer equipment provided
- Generous hourly pay
- Monday - Friday (no weekend work)
- Flexibility with working hours
- Comprehensive training and mentoring provided
- Career pathways development opportunities
- Inclusive and supporting work environment
What you need to do now
This companies purpose is to make the world a safer place. They are customer led and data driven and believe they have an important responsibility to communities and people to be safer, stronger, and more confident. Working from Home: This opportunity gives you flexibility to work from home and in the office, however, to be considered you must meet the following work from home requirements:
- Broadband with unlimited data
- Minimum upload speed of 5Mb (but recommend 10Mb) and download speed of 20Mb, Jitter less than 30 milliseconds - https://www.chorus.co.nz/speed-test
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sarah.Lewis@hays.net.nz, or Sarah now on 098841524.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.