New year, New career?
There is no denying that the last two years have been tough for everyone. Maybe you are ready to mix it up in the new year and dive into a new career!?
If that is the case, it would be great to hear from you to see if we can assist you, whether you're ready to get back into the job seeking market or maybe you are just curious to see what is out there.
Contact the Hays Christchurch office on 03-377 6656 to talk to one of our friendly team about our upcoming opportunities.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Complex diary management.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Prepare and format emails, letters, reports and other documents .
- Collating monthly reports, budgets, financial data and presentations.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Keeping track of deadlines and prioritising competing priority
- Directly supporting two directors of the company.
- Acting as first point of contact - Taking messages, answering queries and screening telephone calls.
- Minute taking and dictation.
- Arranging meetings – both in person and remotely.
- Organising events and conferences.
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience as a personal assistant is essential.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great writing skills, including report writing, proof reading and formatting.
- Staff and project management experience.
- Advanced knowledge on Microsoft suite and the ability to learn company-specific software.
- Knowledge of financial reporting and budgeting.
Competitive salary, dependant on your previous experience.
Regular morning teas and work celebrations.
A great work environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.