Your new company
A leading consultancy supporting the digital transformation journeys of businesses in the public and private sector throughout New Zealand. With steady growth over the past 2 years, they are bringing on board a senior business analyst to join the team in Auckland.
Your new role
You will be the expert in providing advice to enable adoption of the cloud and supporting ongoing operations for your clientele. There will be times where you will put on a scrum master and product owner hat in addition to your responsibilities as a business analyst. In this varied role you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Understand client needs through requirements gathering, documentation and prioritisation
- Undertake economics analyses and make recommendations to ensure cost-effectiveness
- Make assessments, develop strategies, and create processes to support cloud migration – for AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Provide coaching for cloud operations
- Refine and manage the backlog, undertake sprint planning/reviews/retrospectives
You will be an agile Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst with knowledge and demonstrated experience in working with AWS, Azure, and/or GCP. In addition you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively manage stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to undertake economic, maturity, and application assessments
- Commercial acumen.
Be part of a growing company with a collaborative and team-oriented culture where your work will transform the way Kiwi businesses operate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.