12 Month Opportunity for an experienced P&C Business Partner to look over circa 400 employees.
Your new company
We're currently working with a dominant business for the Tauranga Region. From their core business of fertiliser manufacturing, supply, sales and advice, they have grown to offer farmers a full range of science-backed nutrient products and farm consulting services.
Your new role
As a Business Partner you will be reporting into the People and Capability Business Partner Leader, to deliver strategic business partnering by understanding the needs of your customers and providing expert advice, coaching and strategies to sustain initiatives that deliver business results.
• Participate as an integral member of the People & Capability Team, developing, implementing and driving strategic people initiatives
• Lead and drive a culture of high performance
• Unleashing the capability of our people leaders, championing engagement and being a voice for our employees
• Providing trusted advice and strategically partnering with senior stakeholders within a complex environment that delivers value to drive strong business performance
• Delivering results whilst working collaboratively
What you'll need to succeed
Whilst we are somewhat open to varying levels of experience, ideally what we want to see in a successful candidate is:
Multiple years' experience in human resources partnering with senior managers or similar role
Multiple years’ experience in employee relations
Experience working in a multi-functional, commercially focused organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry
$100,000 - $110,000
この求人は Jack Doe, が担当しております。お気軽にご相談ください。, オフィス： Tauranga
Shared Commerce House, Bay Shopping Centre, 65 Chapel Street