Your new company
This well recognised organisation is looking to bring on board a Payroll Advisor and offers flexible working hours within a busy and supportive team.
Your new role
The Payroll Advisor will be responsible for providing expert payroll advice and services within a large fortnightly payroll covering all employees within the organisation. Specific duties will be discussed upon successful application but in a nutshell you will be processing employee pay, responding to payroll queries, processing backpays and checking for accuracy.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role, ideally I am looking for:
What you'll get in return
- Someone with minimum experience of 2-3 years of payroll
- Experience in large organisation working with an end to end payroll function for over 1000 staff
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of relevant legislation and payroll practices
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Be a team player with the ability to work under pressure with specific deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an organisation that is flexible and supportive. All equipment will be provided enabling you to work between both the office and your home promoting a healthy work/life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2625023