Your new company
Get ready to be a part of change!
Proud to be a 100% kiwi-owned cooperative who are committed to working alongside our communities and customers to create a strong, sustainable future for all New Zealanders. Helping customers to farm more productively, profitably and sustainably, we're on the hunt for a motivated and driven individual person to join our team!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Overseeing payroll activities including processing payroll
- Payroll continuation and risk mitigation
- Reporting for the payroll function, remunerations surveys and Ad hoc reports
- Improvement of the payroll system
- Audit compliance
- Project lead for payroll related projects
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Payroll
- A relevant NCEA Level 2 or equivalent
- Advanced HR Payrolls systems knowledge and experience (preferred SAP)
- Strong numerical/ analytical background with advanced excel experience
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and a passion for delivering results whilst working collaboratively
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What you need to do now
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Personal & Career Development
- Working within a fun and supportive team!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'!
And if this role isn't quite for you, but you're open to new job opportunities, we'd like to connect with you! For a confidential call, you can reach Jess on (07) 809 4366. Or fire her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org #2704213