Your new company
This unique and thriving business in Wellington are looking for a capable pair of hands to support with their payroll Administration whilst they recruit for the role on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Working closely alongside the finance team you will ultimately be responsible for maintaining the outsourced payroll function and ensuring that all employees get paid on time. Key responsibilities will be to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain payroll data to the outsourced payroll provider
- Review and sign off on payroll each month
- Process any ad-hoc payments as requested by the HR team
- Process starters, leavers and change of contract rates
- Maintain and update employee data
- Manage the relationship with the outsourced payroll provider
- Respond to any payroll queries from internal employees via the payroll inbox
This role requires a high level of autonomy and excellent attention to detail. Previous payroll experience in essential and it would be ideal if you have a strong affinity for picking up new systems quickly.
What you'll get in return
This role offers an inclusive and supportive working environment and flexibility to work from home a couple of days a week if you wish. The office is in an easily accessibly location in Wellington CBD with beautiful views across the harbour and plenty of shops/cafes on the doorstep. This role could either be be full-time or part-time hours, depending on the candidate's preferences.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2643583