Your new company
This is an enterprise level organisation within the Financial Services industry who pride themselves on their brand and excellent company culture.
Your new role
As a Oracle Configuration Consultant you will be initially focussed on commissioning the solution to support entry into Systems Integration Testing (SIT). Ongoing involvement is then expected as the test programme progresses through SIT, UAT, OAT, “Comparative Period” processing and operational Go-Live.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Experience with a solution vendor or end-customer deployment focussed on the Oracle EBS, FAH and/or PCMCS modules in a financial services environment.
- Proficient knowledge of systems and software development practices.
- Experience with developing and maintaining a complex, detailed and accurate solution configuration guide.
- Experienced in designing and executing test cases and expected results.
- Experienced in carrying out and contributing to systems testings, integration testing and use acceptance testing.
- Experience in received, triaging and addressing testing generated issues, incidents, problems and defects.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or contact me directly at 098841578.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2650831