Your new company
We're partnered with one of the Country's Leading Industrial Services' Provider who have operations all across operations, employing over 600 employees Nationally. Providing a range of hard services for their clients, these cover anything from Waste Management, Draining and Pipeline Repair through to Commercial Blasting.
Your new role
As the coatings site operations manager you are responsible for revenue and achieving budget targets for the work carried out by your team(s) as well as being responsible for meeting health and safety, quality, and environmental targets by providing leadership on a daily basis to their teams.
Successful performance in this role will be indicated by:
- Work with Regional Manager Coatings to streamline processes.
- Coordination and scheduling of people and resources
- Proactive work planning and performance management of team to deliver quality outcomes on time and budget.
- Strategic planning and revenue- assist infrastructure lead in the development of annual budgets by 1 April of each year.
- Providing monthly reports on division results and assisting Fabric Maintenance Manager with financial forecasting in a timely manner.
- Build new and enhance existing relationships.
- Implement business continuity through succession training of identified talented team members.
- Performing risk management to minimise project risks.
- Utilising project management tools to track progress effectively
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Safe and efficient operating of coatings in your region
- Understanding of project management and contracts
- Personal presentation and communications are aligned with and upholds the Company values.
- Compliance with Company policy and procedures.
- Positive Stakeholder feedback (Executive, Managers, Clients and Customers)
- Maintaining quality assurance in all processes to deliver a high standard of work.
- Effective management and development of resources and projects with the Regional Manger, Business Development Manager and General Manager of Coatings.
- Play a key role in building a nation wide operation for specialist coatings division for Intergroup Coatings.
- Train staff up to the varied skill sets required in this department.
- Ensure projects and QA are delivered on time, within spec and within budget.
- Help produce condition assessment reports
- Have 3 year plus experience in Industrial coatings or marine coatings
- Working at heights, confined space and rope access knowledge.
- UHP water blasting experience
- Industrial painting knowledge
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Dornford @098841540
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.