Your new company
You will be working for a well-known and well-respected NZ contractor with offices and projects around the country. They have a stable forward workload and are on the lookout for the best civil construction talent to join their high-performing team. This company believes in giving their staff exposure to a range of projects to enable them to diversify and develop their career.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Strategic planning skills, focused on delivering ‘business as usual’ and having an eye for our strategic goals and future growth within Canterbury
- Strong communication and people skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Programme management and resource planning
- Financial planning, budgets, tendering and reporting
- Meeting all Health & Safety, Quality, and Environmental targets
Bachelor or Diploma in Civil Engineering
Prior experience Project Managing multiple large-scale projects which included overseeing the day-to-day tasks, and managing contractors, project managers, clients, employees, and other stakeholders.
Monitoring quality assurance throughout project duration, and ensuring all tasks were completed according to technical and environmental specifications, and health and safety requirement and expectations were upheld.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary & benefits
Continuous forward projects
Great work culture, including work/life balance appeal
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2706232