Your new company
Our client is a NZ-licensed immigration adviser that helps businesses hire and retain offshore migrant workers, address immigration issues, and help individuals to visit, study, work or settle in NZ.
Your new role
This is a newly established role and an opportunity to make it your own!
What you'll need to succeed
- Sales Operations - overseas all operations within the business, workflows, process improvement (such as project allocation process)
- Data Analytics and Insight - Analysing trends that data shows, using this information to improve business efficiency
- System Integration/Migration - Use of CRM systems, understand business needs and what is needed from the new CRM
- Financial and Commercial Knowledge - Review and put a new process in place for managing cash flow, improving AR; analysing financial trends, making forecasts and setting goals, improving operations to achieve the goals (measure success)
- Staff management
- Compliance - working knowledge of statutory commercial legislations (FTA, CGA, privacy act, employment law)
- Recruitment planning
- Continually reviewing and streamlining business structures and internal processes in response to changing industry demands
- Customer escalations (final point of resolution)
What you need to do now
- Experience in Process improvement - sales measuring
- Analytical and tech savvy
- Working knowledge of statutory commercial legislations
- Data & Business intelligence
- Resilient and professional
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2662798