Established in 2013, Project Mechanical Services Ltd is operated with a passion for commercial kitchen ventilation design. Part of Southern Hospitality Group, they specialise in commercial canopies, providing you with advice with design, specification, sales and installation.
Whilst a full job description is available upon request, in summary you primary purpose will be to oversee the operations of Project Mechanical Services Limited (PMSL), to ensure the effective operation, quoting, sales, manufacture, assembly, administration, and the ongoing development of the company, ensuring a stable operating environment and consistent profit growth. You responsibly will cover:
- Providing leadership to a small team of three you are responsible for managing day to day assembly and production workloads, developing a culture of high performance and continual process improvement.
- Ensure best practice manufacturing, production and fabrication methods and systems are in place and the appropriate skills and experience are utilised.
- Promote the product and services of Project Mechanical Services Limited to, architects, engineers, local councils, mechanical engineering installation companies, specifiers, and end users.
- Ensure systems and controls are in place to protect all relevant assets, ensuring that all equipment is maintained, serviced, and kept in good working order.
- Ensure systems and controls are in place to protect the assets of the Project Mechanical Services Limited, ensuring that all equipment is maintained, serviced, and kept in good working order.
What you'll need to succeed
To have a mechanical engineering background is crucial to be successful in this position and being able to understand airflows, extraction and (ideally) how kitchen ventilation works. You will need to be able to communicate with Mechanical Services Engineers, Architects, Builders etc.
- Hands-on Stainless-Steel manufacturing or fabrication experience
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge of ventilation and air extraction systems
- Management experience with production, manufacturing, or fabrication operations especially custom or project manufacturing required.
- Sales, marketing and account management experience within manufacturing, construction or contracting industries
- Quantity survey, job costing and project management skills an advantage
- Demonstrated success with product development, production process improvement and business development required
- Previous Profit center responsibilities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2660600