Your new company
Join a company that manufacture innovative products for industrial automation, measurement, indication and process control. Our passion and focus is in capturing data using our IOT devices to bring real time insights to our customers’ businesses. People are central to all we do - we are a proud Kiwi business with family values.
What you will do:
Supporting the production, planning, operations and warehouse functions you will play a pivotal role in providing outstanding delivery and service to clients.
- Planning, documentation and oversight of production and resource allocation, ensuring quality delivery on time and to brief.
- Accurate and thorough record keeping and maintenance of quality management systems and documentation.
- Planning and scheduling our production flow, maximising efficiency in time and resources.
- Strive for continuous improvement and innovation while utilising lean principles.
- Champion health and safety across the organisation.
- Support the wider team, ensuring that communication is flowing and their well-being is prioritised
What you will need to succeed:
- The ultimate multi-tasker, you thrive in a busy environment and know how to keep many balls in the air without letting quality drop.
- An outstanding communicator, you have the ability to engage with a range of people and to bring them with you on the journey.
- Highly organised, you think on your feet and love a challenge, while maintaining an even temperament and positive outlook.
- You have an eye for detail with the ability to anticipate and mitigate risk - you have a passion for continuous learning and improvement and the knowledge to support the lean focus throughout the organization.
- Commercial acumen and IT savvy, you’ll ideally bring experience in operations or production environments.
- You’ll join a successful business with family values, and people who truly care about each other and what they do.
What you need to do now
- Enjoy petting the staff dogs in the office daily. You can even take them for a walk
- A culture that will encourage your personal and professional growth and development.
- An attractive salary
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.