Your new company
Be a part of an organisation that is pivotal to New Zealand's safety- This central Government agency is one that is committed to improve the oranga and safety of the people, whānau, and that of the communities we serve across the motu.
Your new role
Your role as Operations Advisor is being part of a team who are responsible for providing electronic monitoring services 24/7 for individuals, who might be on bail or subject to a community-based sentence throughout New Zealand, we have sites across Aotearoa. Your role is to electronically monitor each offender, to ensure they are adhering to their order or sentence. This role will be based in the Upper Hutt region. 5 days a week from Wednesday through till Sunday on a 9am - 5pm schedule.
You will be responsible for:
• Assisting a Case Officer in the management of an individual.
• Problem-solving over the phone with people who are facing difficult or stressful situations
• Using systems like GPS and RF monitoring technology to monitor activity.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience communicating and engaging clearly over the phone/email with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Efficient problem solving, judgement and the ability to unpick situations
- Experience contact centre, customer service role, or in rehabilitation and reintegration related organisations
- Ability to make sound decisions whilst adhering to process and established frameworks
- Strong computer literacy and ability to multi-task
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Starting hourly rate $30 per hour + holiday pay + KiwiSaver + ACC
- Work life balance
- Upper Hutt based location with working hours being 9am to 5pm.
- Training and resources provided
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Fagun Dave on: Fagun.email@example.com. Call Fagun now on 04 8863820.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2732780