New year, New career?
There is no denying that the last two years have been tough for everyone. Maybe you are ready to mix it up in the new year and dive into a new career!
If that is the case, it would be great to hear from you to see if we can assist you, whether you're ready to get back into the job seeking market or maybe you are just curious to see what is out there.
Contact the Hays Christchurch office on 03-377 6656 to talk to one of our friendly team about our upcoming opportunities.
Looking for an experienced Office Manager to join a growing company in the heart of Christchurch!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, staff and clients.
- Responsible for financial reporting .
- Managing office policies and procedures.
- Prepare and distribute the agenda and minutes for weekly staff meetings
- Inducting new staff, ensuring they are booked in for relevant training and can perform their duties safely.
- Overall management of office social events, catering and morning teas.
- Management of staff leave, sickness and performance reviews.
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge of HR and processes
- Knowledge of accounting, and admin management
- You will be a skilled communicator, with the ability to develop relationships with staff, customers and clients.
- You will be patient and adaptable - carrying out key tasks throughout each day, while having multiple interruptions in a busy office.
- An excellent communicator, adaptable, flexible, easy going and highly professional.
- Experience in Accounts payable and receivable.
Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Competitive salary, dependant on your previous experience.
- A supportive work environment and great work culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.