Your new company
They are a growing IT consulting firm who are focusing on providing software support and development services for various organisations across Auckland. They are well known to work with modern technology in cloud environments and they take pride in offering upskilling opportunities along with flexible working options.
Your new role
As a network engineer you will be providing Tier 3 support to their clients. You will be working on different projects that includes M365 email and Teams file migrations, Teams Phone, Spark cloud phone, Wi-Fi solutions along with on-premise and hosted server support. You will be expected to manage your work autonomously whilst being part of a highly technical and supportive team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years relevant IT experience in computer networks
- Ideally having worked previously for an MSP company focused on Microsoft products
- Experience with
Familiar with Teams Phone, VoIP, Apple, Cisco, Client Management and Sales skills.
Excellent communication skills and drivers licence required
You will need good documentation and time management skills.
What you need to do now
- M365 migration and administration: Teams, Exchange, Azure AD, SharePoint, OneDrive etc
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Desktop Support Windows and Mac
- Mobile device support
- Server Virtualisation - predominately Hyper-V
- RMM using Solarwinds nCentral
- Firewalls and Layer 3 switching using Fortinet
- Backups using Veeam
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 09 884 1578.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2660651