Your new company
Our client is an industry leader in the commercial property sector, providing quality project design and project management services throughout New Zealand.
Your new role
Whilst Workplace Strategy has been in their design process for many years, they have a created a brand new National Workplace Strategist role to assist with the development delivery, presentation and promotion of Workplace Strategy as a well positioned and professional advisory service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading Workplace and Property Strategy nationally
- Establishing yourself as the 'client facing' market expert for Workplace and Property Strategy
- Support the Business Development team and The Design Studio with effective resources to deliver Workplace and Property Strategies to customers
What you'll need to succeed
You'll have at least 5 years experience in Workplace Strategy and/or HR experience within change and project management, ideally with an understanding of the impact of technology on the modern commercial office environment.
Key skills will include:
- Exceptional people management skills: the ability to communicate, motivate and collaborate
- Client presentation competence that delivers confidence and expertise
- Experience compiling customer questionnaires and carrying out interviews at all stakeholder levels along with experience with a variety of digital survey systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally & in writing
- Ability and experience to write full reports for Board presentations, including but not to qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Technically IT savvy
- A high level of loyalty and integrity, process driven and systemized with the ability to have control of multiple projects at the same time
- Existing relationships within the wider property community would be beneficial
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to expand and develop the service as a market leader throughout New Zealand and be part of a growing and developing business. Competitive remuneration package on offer. Flexible working and work from home options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cheryl on 09 884 1535 to hear more.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2647578