Hays has vacancies for Trade Assistants in Palmerston North - immediate start available!
Your new company
This large well-known company are carrying out a major project across New Zealand which will be running until 2023. They take pride in their quality of work and offer excellent customer service. Our client is looking for multiple Electricians and Trade Assistants to join the team.
Your new role
You will be updating domestic smart meters and replacing the modems with 4G technology. As part of this you will need to record and document each job, as well as work to a high standard.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- First Aid Certificate
- Drivers license and your own vehicle
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- High attention to details and comfortable using a smart phone
What you need to do now
- Full time ongoing work available until 2023
- Full PPE provided to you
- Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
- Mileage paid
- Full training provided
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] or call 03 669 5525
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career #2610633