Your new company
This well-known company are carrying out a major project across New Zealand which will be running until 2023. They take pride in their quality of work and excellent customer service and are looking for multiple Registered Electricians or people with electrical /data/comms experience to join them for this project.
Your new role
You will be working within residential & commercial properties replacing modems in smart meters. As part of this you will need to communicate with customers, record and document each job on a smart phone and operate to a high standard of work.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Current EWRB practicing license or a level 1 first aid certificate
- Drivers license and vehicle
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- High attention to details and comfortable using a smart phone
- Vaccination Pass
What you need to do now
- Consistent hours with work available until 2023
- Full PPE provided to you
- Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
- Work phone provided and mileage paid
If you're interested in this role send a copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call 036695535 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2641636