Your new company
Are the largest independent media agency that offers full end to end service.
Your new role
You will be working on one of the largest retailers, working within the client's marketing team. You will need to stay ahead of industry trends. Work closely with the creative team, communicating best practise creative delivery in channel. You will be a key day-to-day point of contact for the marketing/brand managers and your role is a key contributor to delivering positive client satisfaction scores.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have:
What you'll get in return
- 4+ years experience in similar role
- Understanding the wider media eco-system
- Experience building effectively relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent client service skills with a passion for effective creative and nailing the detail
- Someone who's open to new ideas and constantly looking for new, innovative ways of doing things
You will receive a competitive salary, with a range of great perks including your birthday off, access to discounted health insurance, gym and training subsidies and fantastic social events.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2674916