Your new company
Work alongside one of Wellingtons industry leaders who specialises in metal and steel fabrications for major commercial clients. With many successful projects completed and several confirmed ahead.
Your new role
Join a team of highly skilled welder/ fabricator engineers. Build upon your experience by assisting projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Power tool experience (basic welding is preferred but not compulsory)
- Ability to work in a team
- Valid work visa for NZ
What you'll get in return
- Our client only hires quality staff based on skill and personality, creating a great workplace culture.
- Work in a safe and injury free environment
- Be a part of a successful company who recognises staff for their hard work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kieran on 04 886 3853.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2646704