Your new company
Local consultancy service that specialises in MEP Building Services Engineering. Committed to providing mechanical, electrical, and plumbing services nationally and locally.
Your new role
You will be responsible for designing, calculating and documenting HVAC and hydraulic systems whilst exploring sustainability, energy efficiency and economic viability. You will be expected to attend meetings and work through solutions with the design and construction teams.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years experience working on building HVAC and hydraulic systems
- Preferably trained/experienced in REVIT MEP modelling
- The right to work and live in New Zealand
What you need to do now
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health and life insurance
- Be a part of a strong company culture
- Professional development and training offered
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Sian Davis now on 03-669-5532.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2565446