Your new company
Are well established in the building and construction industry and is New Zealand’s leading provider of Digital Construction Information and tools.
Your new role
Will see you manage digital communications and provide ongoing support, advice and training to subscriber and partner communities. The role is responsible for developing and executing digital communication to assist with product awareness, training and general communications to the entire client base. The position is within a close-knit team and plays an integral role in producing and distributing effective communication
strategies to both partners and subscribing practices. The role highly varied and will see you plan and execute web, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 2+ years commercial experience in the provision of digital marketing content and social media platform delivery
- Must be curious and be prepared to bring new ideas and methods to the team
- The ability to organise to schedule and deliver content. as well as project and time management skills. Must be able to self-manage and meet
- Able to formulate and deliver digital marketing task aligned to the marketing plan
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A broad understanding and aptitude in IT and communication.
You will get to be part of a great culture, receive a fair market rate and competitive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2592185