Your new company
Are a growing FinTech/ PayTech organisation.
Your new role
The main focus of the Marketing Manager role will be to contribute to building brand equity, generating demand and nurturing both customers and prospects to commercial outcomes. The role will see you develop and execute marketing initiatives to support multiple brands as well as devising innovative strategies whilst also being able to produce tone appropriate for copy and execute this with a diverse range of partners. You will also be required to work with multiple external parties and where appropriate outsource marketing requirements to external parties or use modern digital marketplaces. The role requires someone to work at pace in a modern environment and being able to pivot quickly to maximise return on capital.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in copywriting and ensuring an appropriate tone and style for each proposition/audience.
- Ideally an advanced understanding of SEM, SEO, GA, and key platforms Linked In, Facebook and Instagram, You Tube, Vimeo
- Experience with product launches
- Strategic and tactical marketing skillset
- Understanding of media metrics
- Capable of developing wireframes and testing prototypes
- Being able to credibly and accurately predict the future of technology & FinTech to identify opportunities and future sweet-spots
- Having the spread of skills, knowledge and creativity to lead from conception through to design.
- Ideally experience working within an agile delivery model
What you'll get in return
You will get to work in a modern company with a great company culture. You will be in a fast paced environment and be reward with a competitive package. You will also get to join the organisation at an exciting period of growth with new product launches on the horizon
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2676769