Your new company
One of ANZ's leading life insurance companies.
Your new role
As the Marketing Manager you will support the Marketing Chapter Lead, and relevant Product Owner and Crew Lead in the design and delivery of marketing and customer/adviser engagement initiatives within the organisation. You’ll work very closely with your fellow marketers, and your stakeholders in Product, Business Partnership, Customer Strategy, Customer Engagement, Brand and Legal to deliver marketing, engagement and communications programs to advisers and existing customers. This role is for an all-round marketing professional, with broad-based marketing skills, but with digital experience. You will work across B2B & B2C strategies and focus on customer experience. This will be a marketing lead role and not have any direct people management.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in developing and delivering marketing strategy & solutions within the financial services industry
- Ability to translate complex product and advice concepts into simple marketing messages
- Take a digital first approach to be able to deliver marketing and communications programs at scale and efficiently
- Digital experience in managing content and driving take up of digital services
- Proven track record in devising, developing and executing marketing and communications strategies and tactics
- Strong campaign management knowledge and experience
You will get to work for a dynamic leader in the insurance space, with a highly competitive salary and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2620253