Are you an operator that also has a class 2 licence? Apply now!
We are looking for Digger/Machine Operators in Ashburton with their Class 2, 4 or 5 licence that are looking for new work in 2022. This is a role that would also include some labouring when required to help the crew.
What can we offer you?
• 10th January start date
• Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
• PPE provided
• Good variety of work
Need to bring to this role?
• Minimum of a clean and current class 2 licence with WTR endorsement
• Based in or willing to travel to Ashburton
• Experience with machine operation
• The ability to work in a team or unsupervised at times
• Ability to provide references for your previous work and experience
Is this something that you want to know more about? Contact Jonty Beattie on 021 895 616 or Jonathan.email@example.com with your CV attached.
If this isn’t exactly what you are looking for, but you are looking for something else, contact me on the above for a confidential conversation.
5 Feb 2022
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jonathan Beattie, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Christchurch
Ground Floor, 131 Victoria Street, Christchurch Central