CIVIL LITIGATION SOLICITOR : 1-3 YRS PQE
AUCKLAND CBD : REF 2672623
- Highly respected specialist litigation firm is seeking a 1-3 YR PQE solicitor to join the firm. They offer an information professional environment, greater access to clients and huge development opportunities.
- You’ll be exposed to working with a range of partners and across a broad range of legal matters such as commercial, construction, securities, media, IP, insolvency, relationship property etc.
- You’ll be involved in research, discovery, drafting documents, briefing witnesses, drafting advice and attending court.
- You'll have top academic qualifications (honours pref), a NZ Practicing Certificate, excellent written and communication skills and the ability to work independently and within a team.
LITIGATION SOLICITOR : 3-6 YRS PQE
EAST AUCKLAND : REF: 2670656
- Highly reputable and established East Auckland firm with solid client base and excellent support for solicitors, is seeking a litigation solicitor to join their litigation team.
- Quality work covering Relationship Property, Family Law and Civil matters. (No legal Aid work)
- Loads of scope for career progression and development. with an existing client base and strong client relationships
- Relaxed friendly environment, parking available, work close to home.
LITIGATION SOLICITOR : 2-5 YRS PQE
PAPAKURA : REF: 2673844
- Leading South Auckland Law firm, with a long established client base, is seeking a Litigation Solicitor to join their team.
- Working alongside a Partner, you’ll be involved in a broad range of civil, family and relationship property matters. You’ll be liaising with clients, drafting agreements and court documents, attending court and providing pragmatic legal advice.
- This position would suit a general litigation lawyer with a desire to broaden their skills and experience into family law or someone who has experience within family law or is well versed in both. The firm does not do legal aid nor working with children.
- Work close to home and broaden your skills and experience, competitive salary package and growth potential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in any of the above positions, this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number for the position together with your resume and academic transcripts.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2673838