Your new company
This top tier law firm provides a full service to their clients with offices in both Wellington and Auckland . They value their staff and offer highly competitive salaries, WFH options and amazing benefits. The role is Wellington based and you'll be joining a small fun team which spans both their Auckland and Wellington operations.
Your new role
This varied role will see you involved in all aspects of document management as well as administration and maintenance of their discovery documents You'll be responsible for the administration of courtroom technology solutions and providing training and technical support to legal staff. You'll use specialist discovery databases, prepare documents lists and court bundles, and provide training on discovery software and courtroom technology.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong technical skills with the ability to learn new computers systems to a high level.
- To be highly accurate and efficient (attention to detail is paramount)
- To possess the ability to prioritise and manage demanding workloads in order to meet strict deadlines,
- To have exceptional communications skills and stakeholder engagement,
- Flexibility to work additional hours when required (including some evening and weekend work)
- To be able to work independently as well as part of a team,
You'll have a strong customer service focus and E-discovery software and law firm/litigation support experience is preferable although training will be provided for the right candidate.
What you'll get in return
The firm offers fantastic offices and amenities, a highly competitive salary with amazing benefits, a "down to earth" culture which is respectful and supportive with ongoing training and development to ensure you meet your career goals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role and possess the skills we are looking for, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your resume to email@example.com or call me on 021 656 690 without delay.