At Hays Legal, we are passionate about the legal profession. Whether you are a lawyer, legal secretary or legal executive, our unparalleled recruiting expertise will help you find the best legal jobs. We’ve formed deep relationships with New Zealand’s key employers, from international legal practices to respected niche law firms and corporate, financial and public sector organisations. This enables us to offer a wide range of law jobs across all levels of seniority. So whether you are looking for a permanent position, contract role or temporary assignment, we’ll connect you with the right law job vacancy for you.
We are currently recruiting for the following Legal Secretary positions:
LEGAL SECRETARY, LITIGATION TEAM │ Christchurch (permanent)
- Seeking an experienced legal secretary with at least 2 years experience supporting a litigation team and a passion for this area of law!
- A variety of work including civil, property, commercial and employment litigation as well as some local government work, debt recovery and trust and estates.
- Responsibilities will include transcription, invoicing, preparing court bundles, drafting documents, arranging meetings and other general admin.
- Join a mid-sized law firm with a great reputation based in the Christchurch CBD near great cafes and shops!
- Full time opportunity with flexible hours –but part time would be considered for the right person
- A supportive, progressive environment with great benefits and progression plans!
LEGAL SECRETARY, GENERAL PRACTICE │ Christchurch (fixed term or permanent)
- We are a looking for a superstar legal secretary to join a small firm in either a fixed term or permanent capacity.
- You’ll be supporting several authors across conveyancing, trusts, wills and estates. There is a steady stream of work to keep you busy!
- This is a small firm based in the suburbs with plenty of parking and an easy, family-friendly culture
- Hours are 8.30am - 5pm and ideally we are looking for a full timer but there is an opportunity here for someone who needs less hours. If you need flexibility this is the role for you!
LEGAL SECRETARY, CONVEYANCING AND GENERAL PRACTICE │ Christchurch (Permanent)
- We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to lend their expert pair of hands to support this growing, mid-sized law firm
- We need someone who has strong experience in property / conveyancing and is able to hit the ground running!
- Full time hours are ideal, but part time hours are on offer for the right person
- An amazing team culture – work with a down-to-earth team with a great sense of humour
- Great staff benefits like corporate massages, yoga, flexible hours and a supportive culture.
- Work for someone who really values you and your contribution!
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in any of these roles, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Liz Sloan on 027 233 4733 for a confidential conversation. Alternatively, you can send me an email at email@example.com to discuss what you’re looking for.
Check out all of our jobs on www.hays.net.nz