LEGAL COUNSEL: 3-7 YRS PQE
ATTRACTIVE SALARY, PARKING + BENEFITS
AUCKLAND CBD FRINGE : REF: 2647673
This global multi-category consumer goods company is based in the CBD Fringe. They operate under a highly regulated market where compliance and a complex and wide array of laws and regulations are core to its delivery in the market place. The company is going through a period of transformation and they are seeking a 3-7 yrs pqe solicitor to join their legal team.
- You’ll be providing legal advice and services to all parts of the business, supporting their compliance with legislation and internal governance and compliance needs.including working with marketing, finance and planning, IT/digital, supply chain, HR, third party suppliers and external legal advisors.
- You’ll be reviewing all marketing material, drafting supplier & customer contracts, pricing & product material, property/leasing contracts, HR policies/contracts and be involved in updating/implementing a new contracts management system.
- Strong commercial legal advisory skills including statutory interpretations , drafting & interpreting commercial contracts plus compliance management capabilities are key. A FMCG background is a plus.
- You’ll be able to work independently, building relationships across the business, and embrace and drive change with a commitment to continuous improvement and transformation across the business.
LEGAL COUNSEL : 5-10 YRS PQE
ONEHUNGA : ATTRACTIVE SALARY + BONUSES
Global business consulting and services company provides group buying & business advisory services, specialising in family owned SMEs as well as supporting various charitable enterprises.
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL : 9 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
- Reporting to the Head of Legal (Australia), you'll be involved with contractual matters, acquisitions and divestitures, employment matters, enforcement proceedings, leasing/property matters, intellectual property matters and liability claims, (instructing outside counsel as required)
- You'll be a qualified lawyer with 5-10 YRS PQE with significant experience gained in general corporate and commercial law. You'll possess experience in contract reviewing, drafting and negotiation together with a good working knowledge of consumer law and employment law. Experience with developing and maintaining governance frameworks together with strong negotiation skills and dispute resolution are required.
- You'll have strong judgement, outstanding analytical and contract drafting skills, strong commercial acumen and a pragmatic approach to all work. The ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment is critical.
Leading global financial institution is seeking a Senior Legal Counsel, 10+ YRS PQE, for a 9 month fixed term contract in Wellington. As part of the inhouse advisory services team to the securities services, you’ll be working with heads of business/various leadership teams providing technical legal advise, support and contract including contract drafting and negotiation, product develop and approval, corporate governance, legal policy development and implementation and risk management matter.
- You’ll be 10+ YRS PQE within financial services and possess well developed skills across broad banking and securities law and product knowledge of custody, clearing, settlement and managed fund operations would be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, operational and commercial judgement, maturity, demonstrated relationship management and interpersonal skills are essential. You’ll have a current practicing certificate.
- Excellent hourly rate and working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in the above positions, emails your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the relevant reference number. Alternatively, contact me on 021 656 690 for a confidential discussion.
All candidates must be eligible to work in New Zealand legal and must possess a NZ practicing certificate #2639272