Looking to be upskilled within a new industry? Apply today!
We are looking for Civil labourers to help a busy subdivision crew with their upcoming workload. They are willing to provide training for people with the right attitude and who want to gain a career within civil construction.
What you’ll get
• $23 - $26 per hour depending on experience and endorsements
• Training provided to those with a great attitude
• Consistent hours
• Ongoing, varied work with opportunity to grow
• PPE provided
What you'll need
• A full class 1 license required and WTR are beneficial
• Experience in the Civil sector preferred but not required
• Physically fit and willing to labour
• References to back up your work ethics and experience
• Able to pass a pre-employment drugs test
What you need to do now
If this opportunity is for you then get in contact immediately, if this isn’t quite for you and you are looking for something similar, do not hesitate to get in touch to further your career.
For further information please contact Jonty– Jonathan.email@example.com or call me on the following phone number: 021 895 616 #2670145
21 Jul 2022
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jonathan Beattie, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Christchurch
Ground Floor, 131 Victoria Street, Christchurch Central