Your new company
This North Canterbury team are busy with projects across the region and they are actively seeking a hard-working labourer to join them. They specialise in rural plumbing and installing and maintaining irrigation systems.
Your new role
As a labourer you will be responsible for a variety of duties including;
What you'll need to succeed
- Assisting with running pipes
- Unloading materials
- Basic construction using hand & power tools
- Any other general jobs as required
What you'll get in return
- Driver’s license and reliable transport to get the yard
- Previous experience working on farms or plumbing knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of hand and power tools
- A good attitude and ability to learn new skills
You will be working with a reputable team where we will provide your with PPE, competitive pay rates and weekly pay. You will get ongoing training and development where you can grow and move up within the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.