Your new company
A group of experts that are well established and positively impacting Aotearoa. They are experts in land development and residential housing with 60 years of service.
Your new role
As a junior planner, you will be involved in preparing resource consent applications and will get to work closely with other disciplines. You will be working on subdivisions, assessments of environmental effects and land use consent applications.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 1 - 2 years' experience in planning
- A qualification in planning or equivalent
- An understanding of the Resource Management Act
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
What you need to do now
- Ongoing training and career development
- A company car
- Flexible WFH options
- Competitive salary
If you're interested, click 'apply now' or alternatively contact Huda Tadesse on 09 884 1592 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role or other opportunities in the Planning Sector #2703272