Your new company
Is a market leading solutions based information management service across New Zealand that services over 15,000 origination across Australasia. They were established over 30 years ago and have maintained their great reputation ever since with 10 offices nationwide and over 250 staff. The business is built around their core services which are offsite records storage, vault-based media storage and secure document destruction but also provide tailored digital solutions to suit individual business needs.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Phone based account management
- Responsible for supporting major accounts to support business targets
- Supporting government users with needs and queries
- Develop knowledge of the product ranges, technologies, sales practices and procedures.
- Be a point of contact for your customers to address their requirements and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Customer retention, lead generation and revenue management
What you'll get in return
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to speak to clients on the phone
- Customer service skills and experience
- Ability to work in a team and independently using your own initiative
- Government experience would be advantageous but not essential
What you need to do now
- Attractive starting salary
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent team culture
- Free parking
- Discounted health insurance
- Flexible working hours / work from home
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Aisha now on 048863802. Alternatively email your CV directly to Aisha.Nazar@Hays.net.nz.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2694651