Your new company
You will be working with a company that specialise in the manufacturing and installation of both bespoke and large commercial kitchen and bathrooms.
Your new role
You will be working in the workshop assisting with the manufacturing of kitchen and bathrooms using traditional hand-made methods and CNC operations. You will learn the in's and outs of how a manufacture and then join the installation teams to become a high-end installer.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A can-do attitude & excellent work ethic
- Be looking for an apprenticeship
- Reliable transport
- Experience in cabinet making / joinery desirable but not essential
What you need to do now
- Amazing opportunity to start a joinery apprenticeship
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent team culture
- Learn skills in the workshop and on site
If you're interested in this role, call Katie on 021532310 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.