About the client
World renowned company and global leader in their industry for the last 30 years, my client is looking for an experienced Java developer in the Auckland region who can deliver solutions to a pipeline of upcoming projects.
Collaborating with a team of 8 engineers mainly focused on greenfield development, you will plan, design, develop and deploy applications for new upcoming initiatives. You will deliver solutions to internal processes and consolidate existing platforms.
- Strong backend Java Experience
- Ability to test your own code
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Exposure to DevOps culture
Experience in the following:
- Spring Boot, REST, JSON
- BDD Testing
- CI/CD pipeline
- Deployment and monitoring tools
What you need to do now
- Flexible hours and work from home 3 days a week
- Exciting new greenfield projects
- Great salary
- Health insurance, gym membership
- Strong culture, an environment where your opinion is valued, and ideas are welcomed
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.