Your new company
With over 50 employees, this organisation continues to grow and expand, they are a profitable business with a great history of success and innovation. Their clients include some of New Zealand's and Australia's largest corporate businesses and suppliers.
Your new role
as their IT Support Specialist you'll be providing support across three business units operating in a dynamic customer-centric environment. You'll be working in a tight-knit team of friendly and highly skilled individuals who take pride in making a real difference in the everyday experience of colleagues and clients.
your key responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide first-line response and support for IT equipment and digital systems.
- Manage company wide IT related aspects for onboarding and offboarding of staff (equipment ordering, user management, troubleshooting,...)
- Support ongoing project work and system enhancements. Including information security management practices and cloud based tech projects.
- Coordinate and attend to IT requests, incidents, and changes within the IT service management context.
- Coordinate and communicate training on new system enhancements and company policies.
Your communication and problem-solving skills are second to none, you enjoy working as part of a team, and you are a service minded person who prides in their ability to build, develop, and manage relationships with business stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in application or support roles
- Experience with IT service management modern tools - JIRA is highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of Dynamics 365 CRM, Google Workspace, MSSQL, and google suite is a plus.
- self-motivation and organisation skills to meet deadlines, work independently, and influence others.
The opportunity to join a growing organisation that offers:
What you need to do now
- Stability and career growth - cloud tech exposure, project work exposure.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements
- Continuous training and development
- Employee benefits program
- Diverse and vibrant team - regular social events.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note that to be considered for this role, you'll hold the legal right (a valid visa) to live and work in New Zealand. #2673255