Your new company
Based in the heart of Wellington's CBD, this well established agency is one of the largest agencies in the public sector. The opportunities to progress and develop your career within this organisation are endless.
This organisation touches on the daily lives of New Zealanders, helping our country grow and navigate us towards a better future.
Your new role
In your new role, you will provide specialist support to businesses, relevant Maori bodies and organisations to maximise investment opportunities in New Zealand to meet social, economic and environmental goals.
Your duties will include:
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with businesses
- Facilitating proposals
- Administering contracts for successful applicants and being that secondary point of call for applicants in the funding process
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate in this role you will be a compassionate individual who has an interest or willingness to Kaupapa Maori. You don't need to be fluent in Te Aro but have a willingness to learn and engage with Te Ao.
Ideally you will also have:
- Previous experience working within government
- Ideally experience working within financial management systems or a strong administration background
- A can do attitude with a strong attention to detail
- A confident communicator
- The ability to quickly establish and build strong and positive relationships
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity for you to be a part of a well established government agency that contributes to the daily lives of New Zealanders every day. You will be a part of a hardworking team that strives to make a difference in their work but also believe in work-life balance. You will join a Ministry that not only supports you but also values your career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Tamara on email@example.com or call Tamara on 04-886-3833
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.