Your new company
Join an ambitious business, growing quickly in the development of smart robotics, automation, mechanisation, and sensor technology around the world.
Your new role
The Inventory Assistant will carry out daily digital stock take/cycle counts and ensure stock is placed in the correct locations, entered into the MRP system, and packaged and distributed outwards from the site. You will support and report to the Inventory Controller.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to build professional relationships
- Work well and remain calm under pressure in a busy environment
- Tech savvy (with an ability to read and understand engineering drawings being advantageous)
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Target driven and self motivated
- Experience in a similar Stores position within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of MRP system and import/export of goods is advantageous
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2685351