Your new company
An internal phones sales role managing your own allocated portfolio of established customer accounts, developing new and existing customers within your sales territory. Maintain existing business levels through regular contact and selling of products and value added services.
Identify growth opportunities and develop these customers in order to drive the required sales growth within your territory. You will assist customers in understanding our products and identify solutions to fit their needs, generating sales and renewals, whilst continuing to achieve customer satisfaction levels.
Work closely with marketing and sales team to formulate and implement sales campaigns and marketing promotions. Manage all commercial decisions with these customer accounts individually, through skilful negotiation influencing and liaising with internal support services teams. Work as a team to achieve the country target for the mass customer accounts. Working to develop a local business plan that optimises sales performance and feeds into the national forecasting process.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Individual management of the sales targets and KPI’s for your sales territory; named, new and existing accounts
- Proactive engagement with customers and prospects to co-create unique value proposition
- Customer Acquisition, identifying and qualifying sales opportunities with new, established, inactive customers and companies not on the database within your territory.
- Develop leads and strong ongoing business relationships through phone contact/emails (inbound and outbound).
- Sales Account Plan; Create your own specific plan of action for managing your territory customers
- Plan and execute sales campaigns/promotion in conjunction with the local Account managers and marketing team
- Respond to the inbound sales enquiries
- Generate quotations
- Drive e-commerce share by educating and encouraging customers to order via web
- Acquire and develop a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of market trends and competitor offerings in the assigned sales territory and portfolio
- Leads; Follow up and Upsell/Cross Sell on Product Management supplied leads, providing support to key suppliers and global partners
- Provide first class customer experience
What you'll get in return
- Proactive and driven in all aspects of work and be able to operate without daily supervision
- Target-driven and competitive by nature
- Must have demonstrable ability of prospecting/cold-calling, account building and maintenance, and closing sales opportunities
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively manage various tasks and projects and handle competing priorities
- A professional and inquisitive demeanour, able to engage customers and build relationships.
- Naturally strong interpersonal skills forming and maintaining positive relationship at all levels
- Proven ability in delivering a great customer experience
- Effective negotiator and influencer with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to simply and concisely communicate complex solutions
- Disciplined analytical approach to problem solving
- Shows respects to others and values differing opinions and perspectives
- Seizes on opportunities to create a high performing culture
- Shows a desire to continuously learn and develop
- Highly motivated, takes ownership and is confident to take risks and learn from them
- Strong planning, prioritisation and time management skills
What you need to do now
- Base + commission + laptop + phone + car + insurances
- Buy into shares
- Work from home
- Work for a global company
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 0273263458!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2667213