Your new company
The company we have aligned with are a high performing structural engineering consultancy that have recently set up shop in Tauranga. Work/life balance is built into their culture and they truly value their employees. They can offer the opportunity to work on some innovative as well as large scale projects.
Salary: $85k - $105k
What you'll need to succeed
- Awesome projects (Commercial, High End Residential, Engineered Timber)
- Employee led, trust based flexible culture (Working from Home, flexible hours, working towards 4 day week)
- Strong CPENG support
- Opportunity to work on projects across the North Island
Bachelor of Engineering degree.
- Minimum 5 years NZ experience.
- Multi-storey design experience.
- Proficient with structural analysis software, particularly ETABS, Microsoft Office, and Excel.
- Experience managing projects.
In this role, you will be expected to support the design on significant projects as well as take the lead on new projects based in the Bay of Plenty region. You will also be responsible for managing your workload, supporting the Auckland office as required and building a profile for the company in the wider Bay of Plenty region.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click “apply now”, or alternatively contact Cian Romaine on 09 884 1555 or email@example.com for more information on this role or other opportunities in the Engineering or Planning sector. #2624468