Your new company
This North Shore based engineering consultancy is well regarded for its land development projects and their involvement in other unique developments. With a strong pipeline of work, they are looking to grow their team and are seeking an Intermediate Engineer to join the team.
Your new role
As a Senior Engineer you will be required to liaise closely with clients to successfully deliver medium to large scale land development projects. Working across the whole project lifecycle, you will be responsible for geometric road and pavement design, three waters design, construction and supervision.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
What you'll get in return
- A Washington Accord Engineering Degree
- Proven experience in the design of New Zealand based land development projects
- Proficient in using Civil 3D
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Either be Chartered Engineer or working towards this status
With a strong people focused culture there are a range of benefits on offer, including excellent training and support within a social work environment.
What you need to do now
For more information on this position or to discuss your career in confidence please contact Amy Scarfe 09 884 1526 or firstname.lastname@example.org