Your new company
The client we have aligned with are a long standing engineering consultancy providing civil, structural and planning services to the South Auckland area. They are an efficient company with down to earth personal service of a high quality & workmanship.
Salary: $90k - $110k
What you'll need to succeed
- Family culture
- A great team atmosphere
- Ongoing training and mentoring – they are Professional Development partners with Engineering NZ and are fully committed to your professional development.
- Diploma in Engineering/ BEng Tech
- 3-4 years post qualification experience in Structural Draughting – using Revit, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in New Zealand.
- Familiar with NZ Building code
- Strong communication skills & an appreciation of teamwork
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the wider team as well as perform structural drafting tasks for a range of residential, commercial and industrial projects. The role may include some site observations and requires the ability to work well within a team.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click “apply now”, or alternatively contact Cian Romaine on 09 884 1555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role or other opportunities in the Engineering or Planning sector. #2575051